The fourth edition of the event in Milan has confirmed the success of the formula
The recently concluded 4th edition of ARCHITECT@WORK Milan was a resounding success and again proved to be a winning formula. Welcoming 8.5% more visitors than last year and 3,597 professionals from the sector, who were given the chance to appreciate technology and innovation, on 29th and 30th November, at the stands of MiCo-Milan.
A uniquely creative and stylistic collaboration with the expertise of 200 companies exhibiting. These companies were approved by the technical committee to present new and innovative products, materials and services, to a selected group of professionals which included architects, interior designers and engineers. It was an opportunity to fully review the entire supply chain, where there is no division between design and architecture, with the elements uniting to create expertly designed products.
The event is a winning formula, not only because of its seminars and theme-based exhibits, but above all because of an innovative exhibition layout that facilitates networking in a modern, structured environment. The small, uniform stands allow visitors to find useful information on the products showcased by the companies. They can quickly examine the high quality, originality and innovation of each individual product.
ARCHITECT@WORK is a “line of communication,” as it allows visitors to see products that have often not yet been presented to the marketplace. It is appealing for companies that are aiming to expand their customer base, guaranteed by the large number of visiting designers. It is both an opportunity for Italian companies to find a larger audience and for foreign companies to present themselves in Milan, the vibrant international capital of fashion and design, and an inspiring source of creativity.
More information on ARCHITECT@WORK:
- Only innovative products that have obtained the approval of a technical committee of architects and interior designers can be showcased at the event.
- The exhibitors present their innovations on stands and in exhibition booths that are uniform and customised to a very high level in terms of appearance, which means the focus is on the products and the event can be viewed efficiently and in a short space of time.
- A rigorous registration system ensures that only industry professionals, i.e. architects, interior designers and planners, visit the event.
- A series of special theme-based sessions (seminars conducted by architecture and design personalities, photo galleries, themed material exhibitions) make ARCHITECT@WORK a source of inspiration for visitors.
- Free catering, lounge areas and a pop-up library ensure a pleasant and informal atmosphere that is perfect for networking.
ARCHITECT@WORK is organised in Italy with the help of the Association of Architect Planners, Landscapers and Conservationists of the Province of Rome and the Association of Architect Planners, Landscapers and Conservationists of the Province of Milan, and training credits are recognised for those attending the seminars.
Two Italian editions of Architect at Work are scheduled for 2018, one in Rome and one in Milan:
- ARCHITECT@WORK Rome 2018 will be held 17-18 October at Fiera Roma
- ARCHITECT@WORK Milan 2018 will be held 14-15 November at MiCo