Thursday 4 November 2021
12:00 - 14:00
Re-thinking the space. The workplace that creates value.
Arch. Alessandro Adamo - Lombardini 22/Degw
The health crisis caused by Covid-19 has posed us a global challenge.
In our experience, clients are asking us to reflect on the future of the workplace.
Spaces - Technologies - Values - People.
- What have been the impacts of the pandemic on the way organisations work and on office space?
- What will the future of the office world be like after Covid-19?
- Can residential as a new "smart" workplace become an opportunity?
Architect Davide Ruzzon - Director TUNED - will speak as well:
- Intro: Applied Neuroscience in Architecture
- motions and Space + Case Study.
www.lombardini22.comBack to home page